RMA Creation & Management
- Issue a return ticket number (RMA) to your customer. The return ticket number is used throughout the whole return process to identify the return and the customer.
- Increase the efficiency of your operation by automating your paper-based product return process and your product repair process.
- Improve customer service and decrease repair time by organizing your product return procedures.
- Our CRM has great searching capabilities to help you quickly find all returns with a particular return status.
- Manages the return of the product, the repairs of the product and the return shipment to the customer.
Reverse Logistics Supports
This is after market Customer Services
- Customer Services (Help Desk)
- Depot Repairs
- Service Logistics:
- Filed Service
- Spare parts management
- RMA Management
- Replacement management
- Fulfilment Services
- IT Process Management
Accel takes care of all facets of inventory management services which include :
- inventory control,
- delivery and transportation,
- fulfillment and
- purchasing of spare parts.
Accel has created alliances with major logistics companies for safe transport of inventory across the country and has a team dedicated to resolve issues for inter-state transfer on materials. Its analysts track and predict part usage and send alerts to the clients for shipments.
The inventory is controlled through a WEB CRM which allows all our Service Centres to view available parts across various warehouses.
Import & Re-export Management
Accel has a dedicated team to assist its overseas clients for import of parts and units for warranty services and re-export of defectives.
The clients need not worry about the intricacies of the Indian Customs laws and regulations regarding procurement of licenses for import of parts and units.
The Products beyond Economical Repair (BER) would be scrapped as per the policy on approval from Principals.